Friday, January 10, 2020

Beach rummaging in Dawlish

It's been a glorious, sunny January day, so this afternoon I was very happy to go rummaging along the beach in Dawlish. The sun sparkled on the waves and picked out some treasures: a large piece of sea-glass, two pebbles with holes in them which I collect for a friend who is somewhat obsessed by holey pebbles, and some nicely-rounded geological samples for me.




I also picked up an alien, which I originally thought was part of an octopus or squid, but actually it's a rather spooky-looking piece of seaweed. I'll let it dry out and keep it - for a while, anyway.


All in all, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a glorious, sunny January day, so this afternoon I was very happy to go rummaging along the beach in Dawlish. The sun sparkle...